Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28550 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 23% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 45,554 (₨159,557) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (39 minutes ago)