Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.230 MXN / TND
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 24% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,212 (6,115 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (37 minutes ago)