Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.088 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,974 (元13,593) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)