Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16529 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,510 (¥571,796) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 2 hours ago)