Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.893 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,750 ($992) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (34 minutes ago)