Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.048 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 64,000 ($3,360) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)