Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.533 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 122% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,702 (€1,287) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)