Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.976 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 128% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,426 (€4,371) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)