Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.034 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 72% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,883 (R$ 4,456) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)