Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.002 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,257 (R$ 16,372) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (35 minutes ago)