Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.778 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 87% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,112 (R$ 5,180) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)