Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.322 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,864 (R$ 11,249) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)