Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.786 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 166% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,605 (﷼ 7,190) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)