Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.476 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 73% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,106 (﷼ 11,341) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)