Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.733 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 85% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 116,340 (﷼ 24,580) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)