Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.942 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,218 (﷼ 13,803) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (41 minutes ago)