Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.937 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,797 (﷼ 16,770) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)