Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15156 MXN / SSP *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 59% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,582 (168,797 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)