Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13915 MXN / SSP *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,208 (332,084 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)