Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21212 MXN / SSP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 66% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 5,368 (25,305 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)