Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15515 MXN / SSP *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 57% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 27,311 (176,032 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)