Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14286 MXN / SSP *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 69% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 19,054 (133,377 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)