Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.628 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,767 (R$ 14,528) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (38 minutes ago)