Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.595 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 74% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,698 (R$ 4,958) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)