Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.765 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,576 (R$ 14,323) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)