Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.285 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,294 (R$ 11,219) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)