Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46270 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,215 (RD$ 41,529) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)