Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40406 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,820 (RD$ 36,677) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)