Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37537 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,732 (RD$ 164,456) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)