Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42097 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,045 (RD$ 35,738) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)