Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05394 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 44,244 (820,184 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥99,999,999,999,999,991,433,150,857,216 (27 minutes ago)