Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05590 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,158 (754,135 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)