Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.089 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,826 (11,882 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)