Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.298 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 124% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,910 (18,238 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)