Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.426 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,468 (RM3,495) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)