Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.281 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,735 (RM3,442) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)