Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.780 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,755 (RM15,428) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)