Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.916 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,180 (R$ 10,817) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Culiacán costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)