Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.955 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,059 (﷼ 16,965) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)