Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.839 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 91% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,844 (﷼ 5,112) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)