Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.994 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,176 (﷼ 12,851) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)