Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01814 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,008 (₩3,638,706) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)