Cost of living comparison between Jinju, South Korea and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01652 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,305 (₩865,999) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (43 minutes ago)