Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.782 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 6% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,502 (元5,932) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)