Cost of living comparison between Jinan, China and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.970 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,109 (元4,750) in Jinan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)