Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.846 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,306 (22,831 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)