Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.898 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,126 (52,488 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)