Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.746 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,778 (元7,931) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)