Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.331 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 147% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,382 (8,700 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)