Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.676 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 159% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,506 (8,546 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)