Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.900 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 112% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 123,206 (25,145 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (36 minutes ago)