Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.410 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 131% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,416 (18,377 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)