Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.430 MXN / ILS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 127% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 140,846 (25,940 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)