Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.468 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 210% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,079 ($2,705) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)