Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.923 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,232 (€919) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)