Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.976 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 63% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,760 (€2,775) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)