Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.018 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 67% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,234 (€1,357) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (19 minutes ago)