Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.012 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,000 (€1,380) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)