Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.405 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 85,892 (€3,834) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (38 minutes ago)