Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01740 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,608 (₩954,705) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)