Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01675 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,300 (₩5,449,562) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)