Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01693 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,725 (₩1,460,547) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)