Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01815 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,974 (₩2,864,099) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)