Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.774 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,663 (€2,312) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)