Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.891 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,987 (€1,096) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (44 minutes ago)