Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01747 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,323 (₩3,852,739) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)