Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01555 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,539 (₩5,821,471) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (39 minutes ago)