Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01847 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,764 (₩3,614,863) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)