Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01753 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 86,137 (₩4,914,185) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 2 hours ago)