Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.077 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 90% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,764 (﷼ 12,756) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 34,000 in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨350 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €25,895 (about 2 hours ago)