Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28746 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,733 (₨166,051) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (34 minutes ago)