Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27416 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 47,877 (₨174,635) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (19 minutes ago)