Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29175 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 59,688 (₨204,588) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)