Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28631 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 23% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 50,446 (₨176,195) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)