Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29049 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 15% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,314 (₨49,275) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (29 minutes ago)