Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29865 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,770 (₨263,754) in Jammu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)