Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28300 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,830 (₨147,811) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)