Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29081 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,213 (₨62,627) in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (35 minutes ago)