Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27715 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,915 (277,519 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (43 minutes ago)