Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27325 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,305 (275,592 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Rennes costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)