Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28490 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,563 (51,116 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)