Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26998 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 52,119 (193,048 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)