Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25696 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,691 (306,234 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (38 minutes ago)