Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27442 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,057 (65,801 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)