Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29331 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,299 (₨188,534) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (29 minutes ago)