Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32086 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,924 (₨58,979) in Jaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (38 minutes ago)