Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.407 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,832 (€1,217) in Jaén to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 349,999 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)