Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.001 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,944 ($5,608) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)