Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.468 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 114% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,706 ($1,305) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)