Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.002 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,807 ($3,840) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)