Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.808 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,697 ($4,078) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)