Cost of living comparison between Jackson, Mississippi, United States and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.620 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 98% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,007 ($1,665) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)