Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.703 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 114,355 ($6,460) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)