Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27596 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,301 (₨175,026) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 344 лв (about 1 hour ago)