Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.745 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,497 (3,045TL) in İzmit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)