Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.627 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,211 (3,769TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)