Cost of living comparison between Itabuna, Brazil and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.846 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,448 (R$ 3,498) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)