Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.598 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,582 (R$ 13,679) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)