Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15999 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 34,012 (₨212,592) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)