Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 48,172 (﷼ 95,777,056) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)