Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.372 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 87% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 146,458 (Dinar 5,553) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨38 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)