Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.572 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 87% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,585 (Dinar 2,923) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)