Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.412 MXN / JOD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 79% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 100,111 (Dinar 3,940) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)