Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.603 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,861 (S/. 2,831) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)