Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.573 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,393 (S/. 9,222) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (about 1 hour ago)