Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.880 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 60,874 (S/. 10,353) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)