Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.761 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 61,704 (S/. 10,710) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)