Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.830 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 12,797 (S/. 2,195) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)