Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03021 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 61% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 88,713 (CH$2,936,345) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (34 minutes ago)