Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02864 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,243 (CH$3,325,480) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)