Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02730 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,723 (CH$3,359,693) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (44 minutes ago)