Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.752 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,168 (RM9,504) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)