Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.462 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,399 (R$ 2,692) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)