Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.930 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,112 (R$ 2,211) in Ipatinga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)