Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.694 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,114 ($1,480) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)