Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.042 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,533 ($5,069) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (24 minutes ago)