Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.838 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,990 ($4,352) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 45,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)