Cost of living comparison between Iowa City, Iowa, United States and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.605 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,315 ($1,568) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)