Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.952 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 89% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,685 (€4,517) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)