Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.265 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 70% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 102,229 (€5,045) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)