Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.533 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 100% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,220 (€1,450) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)